ROOMS & RATES: FAMILY ROOMS IN MAIN HOUSE
These are family rooms on the second floor of our main house. Each room has a different bed configuration and capacity. Family Room 5 can fit up to 4 persons; Family Rooms 6 and 7 can fit up to 5 persons each. Though they do not have private balconies, they are in front of the second-floor living area and balcony. All guests enjoy free use of pool and sea amenities.
Reservations for this room type include breakfast by default.
Check Availability and Book Online
Family Room 5
Family room good for up to 4 persons, located at the second floor of the Main House with 1 double bed, 2 twin beds, and 1 single bed. Room has own bathroom and mini refrigerator.
Family Room 6
Family room good for up to 5 persons located at the second floor of the Main House, with 1 double bed, 3 twin beds, and 1 single bed. Room has own bathroom and mini refrigerator.
Family Room 7
Family room good for up to 5 persons, located at the second floor of the Main House with 2 queen-sized beds and 1 day bed. Room has own bathroom, desk, and mini refrigerator.
Map to Room Locations
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM; if you wish to arrive earlier, you may of course do so and wait for the availability of your room in any one of our beachfront huts. Our staff will hold your luggage for safekeeping. If your room becomes available before the standard check-in time, we are happy to allow guests to check in any time after 10:00 AM with no extra charge. For check ins prior to 10:00 AM, a fee of PHP 500 / hour / room will apply.
- Check-out time is 12:00 noon, a fee of PHP 500 / hour / room will be charged for late check-outs.
- For health and safety reasons, swimming pool is open only from 7:30AM to 5:00PM daily. Guests may request extension of pool hours to 8:00PM, so long as the pool has not been scheduled for treatment that evening. Sea hours are 7:00AM to 5:00PM, but depending on light, weather and tide conditions, guests may request an extension to 6:00PM. Requests of this type must be made to Reception before 4PM.
- Room rates include free use of swimming pool and sea amenities such as kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, snorkeling, use of life vests, beach shoes and trips to our raft near the dropoff, with assistance at all times by our Hale Manna staff.
- A maximum of one (1) person per room is allowed as extra person beyond the published capacity of a room, at a regular adult rate of PHP 1200 / pax / night without breakfast (ages 13 and up are considered regular adult rate) or PHP 1500 / pax / night with breakfast. If the extra pax are kids, the following headcount rules apply:
- Ages 3 and below (toddlers/infants) - Free / not counted
- Ages 4-12 (kids) - Counted as "half" pax. For extra kid in room past normal room capacity, rate is PHP 600/night without breakfast.
- Ages 13 and above - Counted as 1 pax, or good as adult. For extra pax in room past normal room capacity, rate is PHP 1200/night without breakfast or PHP 1500/night with breakfast.
- We accept Credit and Debit Card Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, GCash, and BPI/BDO Bank Transfer payments.
- We offer set breakfasts by default, but if 20 guests or more will take breakfast in-house on the date of your stay, your breakfast availment will automatically be upgraded to buffet breakfast.
- Most of the rooms have access to WiFi running on wireless 4G/LTE and Starlink connection as no telco landline/fiber service is available in the area. We cannot guarantee availability of fast and stable internet connections.
- Small pets are allowed in most rooms subject to corresponding fees and rules, but please do let us know ahead of time if you plan to bring a pet. Number of pets allowed per room is dependent on room type. We do not charge for the first small pet, but a PHP 500 pet fee applies to a second pet (if the room allows it). Upon arrival you'll need to pay a PHP 1500 per pet security deposit that will either be returned to you (if paid in cash) or deducted from your final bill (if paid electronically or by card) once our housekeeping staff confirms there has been no damage to the room. For more information, please read our dog policy here.
- A reservation fee or downpayment of PHP 2,000 per room per night is required. This will be deducted from the total bill upon check out.
Moalboal Government Requirement: Environmental User's Fee and Tourist Pass Slip
As per the policy of the Moalboal local government, an Environmental User’s Fee (EUF) of PHP 25 per person shall be collected from all beach-goers. This applies to both our day use and overnight guests. There are two places to pay for the EUF:
At the Barangay Checkpoint (fastest option):
On your way to Hale Manna, you'll need to stop at the barangay checkpoint beside the Basdako Gym in Barangay Saavedra, where a tourism officer do a headcount of your group, charge you the EUF accordingly, and issue a pass slip for your use.
At the Moalboal Tourism Office (best for large groups or groups going island hopping before checking in):
Before heading to Hale Manna, you can stop at the Tourism Office to pay for your group in full and pick up a pass slip. If desired, you can speed up the process by sending Hale Manna your guest list (including name, age and gender of each guest in your group) so that you do not have to manually register these upon arriving at the tourism office. To request this assistance from Hale Manna, please send your guest list at least 3 days in advance of your check in date.
1. All local and foreign residents of the Municipality of Moalboal
2. All Senior Citizens
3. All PWDs
4. Persons who have a confirmed booking for the island hopping and diving activities.
5. All registered voters of the Municipality of Moalboal.
Note: You may be asked for a valid ID or any identification/proof to avail of the exemption.